Running downstream

 After running east with our head down to escape The Wall, we just turned Scarlet northeast at the 8 pm surfacing.  We have northeast currents along a northeast course. We'll run downstream until at least noon tomorrow.  To properly exit on the eastern side, we need to ride one of the outer rings of this eddy. The straight east course was running us a little too close to the center.  The worry is trying to fly due east out of the center - if you don't make it out in time, you risk spinning around for another lap.  The Wall already caused a delay, we don't need another.


Comments are closed.